The Ganssle men sat down to talk Tolkien for over 120 minutes. Here’s 41 of them.
Just where *have* I been, anyway? And where am I now?
Watch Some Jerk With A Camera’s Epcot video here!
Also, to help hold you off until the next Dave Does Disney…here’s something that happened at the Magic Kingdom shortly before Halloween.
It looks like I found a job! And more importantly, my employment status helped launch an epic, bizarre, hilarious Twitter conversation, which I’ve storified!
After a seemingly endless delay, Dave FINALLY takes on the theme park that currently has no official affiliation with MGM outside of the Great Movie Ride!
2. Hollywood Boulevard/The Great Movie Ride
3. American Idol/Indiana Jones
4. Star Tours II: The Adventures Continue
5. Muppet*Vision 3D/Muppet Studios
6. Pizza Planet/Lights Motors Action
7. Streets of America/Backlot Tour/Catastrophe Canyon
8. Pixar Place/Toy Story Midway Mania
9. Museums/90s Live Shows
10. Rockin’ Rollercoaster/Tower of Terror
Above is the very-nearly COMPLETE (sans one cover song omitted at the request of the performer) Marian Call concert from Leap Day, 2012! Recorded at A Comic Shop’s Geekeasy, featuring Scott Barkan on guitar, as well as one Barkan solo song.
If you don’t have 87 minutes to devote to wonderful music and delightful banter, shorter snippets with individual songs are located below: Continue reading